Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Time to Start Blogging :)

So I figured it was about time to start blogging. I am not very good about keeping a journal or anything and there are so many things and special dates that I would like to remember. So here we go! Lets hope I can keep up with it.

So a little backround in the life of us Krahenbuhls...

Boe and I were married on October 2nd of last year! It was the perfect wedding. All of our hard work paid off and everything turned out better than I could have ever imagined. Fast forward about a month and a half and I found out I was Pregnant! That was fast... but we did date for over 6 years at this point! LOL Anyways, I was blessed to have a pretty easy pregnancy and our amzing son, Mason Kirk Krahenbuhl, was born on July 1, 2011! (Birth Story to follow)! He is now 2 months old and I am absolutely loving being his mom! He is such a blessing to our little family and I can't imagine what life would be like without him!

That's it for now. I will probably be posting some catch up blogs on Mason's first couple of months. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment